happy fathers day

I guess they do sometimes and it's wrong. The kids make up their own minds in the end anyway once they are old enough.
Sorry that's pure bullshit.
If a kid has been kept away from the dad and poisoned against them for 18 years you never get that time back.
Sometimes it's a just decision but most of the time it's the woman being a vindictive cunt and using the child as a weapon against the man.

Luckily enough it never happened to me. I don't think I could live if mornings like today where the kids brought in cold cooked breakfast and homemade cards had been taken away from me.

I don't have any stats on it tbh , I'm sure some women do it. But as far as I know a father can get access to his children within six weeks through a solicitor if he is perpetually denied access to his children. Afaik the mother has to prove he is unfit.
Easy enough to do if you can show he looked sideways at a joint once or if he is out of work etc. I know fellas, not the sharpest tools in the box and going nowhere fast but not bad guys. The mother wanted rid of them and it wasn't that hard.

Sorry that's pure bullshit.
If a kid has been kept away from the dad and poisoned against them for 18 years you never get that time back.
Sometimes it's a just decision but most of the time it's the woman being a vindictive cunt and using the child as a weapon against the man.

Luckily enough it never happened to me. I don't think I could live if mornings like today where the kids brought in cold cooked breakfast and homemade cards had been taken away from me.
No it's not complete bullshit. It does happen.

And how anyone let's 18 years go by without doing something about it is beyond me tbh.

Father's have rights too yanno🤷

Easy enough to do if you can show he looked sideways at a joint once or if he is out of work etc. I know fellas, not the sharpest tools in the box and going nowhere fast but not bad guys. The mother wanted rid of them and it wasn't that hard.
Actually it's not easy to do at all. It's not proof just because a disgruntled mother said so. Actual proof is needed. Basically practically a urine test when he picks up the kids if she knows he is a user of drugs etc. Pretty difficult to get proof to actually protect your child from a father who is high on cocaine or whatever.

Actually it's not easy to do at all. It's not proof just because a disgruntled mother said so. Actual proof is needed. Basically practically a urine test when he picks up the kids if she knows he is a user of drugs etc. Pretty difficult to get proof to actually protect your child from a father who is high on cocaine or whatever.
Fine say he overly lingered teaching the child to piss in a big boy toliet.
That and lack of prospects would do it.
You obviously have skin in the game here.

A grand old day for fellas lucky enough to have their fathers still alive and a right kick in the teeth for all the guys who have lost their dads

Makes me sick

And all for what, so the shops can sell socks and whiskey to boost their profits while paying young people low money and trying to make it look like fathers day is anything other than a capitalist scam

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

You Spin Me Round: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼