Halloween

Kept hearing a schoolyard bell last night at 2am outside the model school/courthouse.
It wasn't coming from the fire station.

Eerie.

Took the kids to Leap this afternoon for the scarecrow festival. It's brilliant, as always.

Well worth a visit!

I pass through there regularly with work and when I passed through last week I thought it seemed much more toned down than previous years or maybe that was too early to judge and they put up much more since?
Was going to bring my girls down but at 1 and 3 they are probably still a bit young to get anything out of it.

Took them to the Boo experience in Leahy's farm last weekend, expensive but they really enjoyed it.

I pass through there regularly with work and when I passed through last week I thought it seemed much more toned down than previous years or maybe that was too early to judge and they put up much more since?
Was going to bring my girls down but at 1 and 3 they are probably still a bit young to get anything out of it.

Took them to the Boo experience in Leahy's farm last weekend, expensive but they really enjoyed it.
I think the festival only kicked off yesterday so maybe a lot of the stuff wasn't up then. Hard to see it working for smallie smallies alright.

Boo at Leahy's is great. I know the place is expensive, but everything they do is so well thought out.

I think the festival only kicked off yesterday so maybe a lot of the stuff wasn't up then. Hard to see it working for smallie smallies alright.

Boo at Leahy's is great. I know the place is expensive, but everything they do is so well thought out.

Yeah it was brilliant alright.
We booked the Christmas experience there straight after so looking forward to that.

Yeah it was brilliant alright.
We booked the Christmas experience there straight after so looking forward to that.
The year pass for there is actually reasonably good value. My lads get it as a Christmas present from their uncles.

I'm booked in for the Christmas thing there too - you could be surrounded by proccers and not know it ;-)

🎵 A poem by Robert Burns 🎵

It's close to midnight and something evil's lurkin' in the dark
Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes,
You're paralyzed

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike
You know it's thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

🧟‍♂️ 🦇 🎃

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT