Gym membership in East Cork for €250

Hey folks, I'm letting a number of memberships to my gym in Midleton go for only €250 for 2011. Numbers will be very limited, and opening times will suit those working during the day.

The gym is primarily a Muay Thai/MMA gym, but I have a decent weights section, plenty dumbells, barbells, benches, racks, kettlebells, rowing machine, spinning bike, cross-trainer etc. on top of the boxing bags and so on.

There's only 10 of these memberships going so, it'll never be over-crowded. Free fitness/nutritional assessment, personal training session and weights program included in the membership fee as well.

See Cork Personal Training for full details, opening times, etc.

If you were within driving distance of where I am B I'd be joined in the morning but unfortunately you're not. The route to/from work would take 3 hours.

Boxercise!
The guy that partly owns/runs the UFC, Dana White, got his start by instructing that.

Lol, well, if I can be as successful/rich as Dana, then I know I'll have done something right!!!!!

As it happens, I'll be adding Promoter to my list of things I do next year.

Anyhoo.....membership for less than €5 a week.....not gonna do better than that anywhere.

Bumparoo.

Just a reminder.....I'll have this offer going til the end of January. A few of the places have already been taken, but there's still a few left.

Gym membership for less than €5 a week, a free personal training session and fitness/nutritional assessment.

I can guarantee, you will not beat that offer anywhere!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Elsewhere - A New Opera by Michael Gallen

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼