Gym membership in East Cork for €250

I'd imagine its more, but even when its busy its only half full, and its literally empty for large parts of the day.

I don't doubt it......nothing annoys me more than packed gyms to be honest, so it's nice to have room and equipment.

To be fair, I can't even begin to compete with the likes of the Castlemartyr resort or other bigger chains. But I do guarantee good quality equipment & plenty of it for weights....not loads and loads of cardio machines.
No more than 10 members as well for the weights area, so it'll never be overcrowded either

I'm not a leisure centre, or a big commercial gym...it's a martial arts gym with a good weights/conditioning area as I also work as personal trainer so need good quality equipment in my studio. It's empty most nights while I run muay thai/mma classes, so it's a good opportunity for people who want to lift to get cheap gym rates.

in fairness the real question we should be asking here is.....

Whats the broads like in the place lad???

I dont want to go to some sweaty gym full of meat heads. give me a sweet smelling gym filled with young Fillys anyday.....

in fairness the real question we should be asking here is.....

Whats the broads like in the place lad???

I dont want to go to some sweaty gym full of meat heads. give me a sweet smelling gym filled with young Fillys anyday.....

Who said anything about the place being smelly........tis like lavender and roses so it is :D

And if it's dolly birds plastered with makeup you want, then you're definitely not going to like it here. There's plenty women train here, but the train, properly....they don't fart around from machine to machine!

Some new equipment ordered as well today - 2 new sets of olympic weights, squat rack, few new benches and a few sets of olympic rings. Tis all coming together nicely. The cage wall for mma training will be finished in a few weeks as well.....frame is being built and padding being made at the moment.

I don't doubt it......nothing annoys me more than packed gyms to be honest, so it's nice to have room and equipment.

To be fair, I can't even begin to compete with the likes of the Castlemartyr resort or other bigger chains. But I do guarantee good quality equipment & plenty of it for weights....not loads and loads of cardio machines.
No more than 10 members as well for the weights area, so it'll never be overcrowded either

I'm not a leisure centre, or a big commercial gym...it's a martial arts gym with a good weights/conditioning area as I also work as personal trainer so need good quality equipment in my studio. It's empty most nights while I run muay thai/mma classes, so it's a good opportunity for people who want to lift to get cheap gym rates.

I don't really want to get into a dispute regarding both gyms - Castlemartyr hotel's gym is a little more expensive, but has less people and isn't even that busy during 'peak' times. Your gym is cheaper but I am assuming more busy.

A matter of personal preference really.

i would say that brendans is quieter as it is a mma gym and not a weight lifting gym. already a great set up there with more equipment on the way. knowing brendan, and how good an instructor he is i know which gym i would be joining!! great value

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

12th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Aidan Killian - Comedian

The Richmond Revival, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼