Groomers

That limp appendage hanging off the bottom of the United States known as Florida has recently enacted its so-called “Don’t Say Gay” law, forbidding any discussion of sex or gender issues (especially homosexuality) to students through the 12th grade. The idea seems to be based on the tried and true idea that if people under 18 are not exposed to something at school, there is no possibility that they will learn about it from any other source. (This was the logic of opposing sex education in school). In other words, if kids don’t hear about gays at school, they won’t become gay themselves. Stands to reason.

The great test case for this, of course, is Ireland. I have read that Ireland did not introduce sex education in schools until 1999. Before that time, there was no premarital sex in Ireland at all. I can remember when I first came to Ireland in 1986, at a time when one still had to elbow oneself into and out of mass on Sunday, that later at the pub I would surrounded by people in their twenties offering to buy me pints (knowing I was a Yank) if only I would reveal the secret of how babies are made. I always refused, telling them that they would simply have to wait and learn it from the priest at their wedding reception like everyone else.

People in the US who oppose the Florida law, which also requires libraries to purge hundreds of book from school libraries if Mr Bunny turns out to have two dads, are called “groomers” by the Right. The claim is that people opposing these laws are part of a massive gay agenda to recruit children into gayness, apparently to refresh the supply.

So I’m going to as you a question. I am posting here a photo of the late Liberace, famous pianist and gheyboy. Does looking at this photo make any of you want to dump the wife and join the other team? Sorry if it did.

You have been groomed.

TL; DR

When the Incel says "I know" it's guaranteed that he doesn't. But here we are with some picture of some unknown person with an unknown context by an unknown blogger. Really Choon, get off the sauce. it's making you stupid.
Sauce has nothing to do with it.

Natural born.

She's done a lot to promote breastfeeding facilities in the capitol building, and to legislate for parental leave. I'd say she is everything Choon hates!
That excuses her for wanting to let confused children mutilate themselves because some twisted Democrat voting fanatics have convinced them they were born in the wrong body?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

21st Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼