Grateful

And

and you are so disgusted by modern consumerism that you abstain from the process, I’m sure. Or do you tramp around the country burning carbon, staying in hotels while Eastern European migrants cook your food and serve your drink for little pay and less dignity, you hypercritical, cranky bastard!
if a young polish child from graun can grow up to fuck people out of the Hi-B then Ireland has reached true equality

And

and you are so disgusted by modern consumerism that you abstain from the process, I’m sure. Or do you tramp around the country burning carbon, staying in hotels while Eastern European migrants cook your food and serve your drink for little pay and less dignity, you hypercritical, cranky bastard!
You are a very vile creature

And

Ennisy likes drink pints in the afternoon and stare at homeless people

I see you fellas would rather fight than be mannerly, well I’m from Ballyvolane and not afraid of a fight. What did the indigenous people of Ireland call it before the Celts went there?
The indigenous people are still here m8. Unlike you they didn't run away when the going got tough. They found two 4000 year old male skeletons on Rathlin island.
The Rathlin group showed a close genetic affinity with the modern Irish, Scottish and Welsh.
"Our finding is that there is some haplotypic [a set of linked DNA variants] continuity between our 4,000 year old genomes and the present Celtic populations, which is not shown strongly by the English," Prof Bradley told BBC News.
"It is clear that the Anglo-Saxons (and other influences) have diluted this affinity."

The indigenous people are still here m8. Unlike you they didn't run away when the going got tough. They found two 4000 year old male skeletons on Rathlin island.
The Rathlin group showed a close genetic affinity with the modern Irish, Scottish and Welsh.
"Our finding is that there is some haplotypic [a set of linked DNA variants] continuity between our 4,000 year old genomes and the present Celtic populations, which is not shown strongly by the English," Prof Bradley told BBC News.
"It is clear that the Anglo-Saxons (and other influences) have diluted this affinity."
We're Turkish Kingy.......
Ask Dan.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Elsewhere - A New Opera by Michael Gallen

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼