Grateful

It’s 31 years since I left Cork and I still miss it. I’m grateful of my childhood there. Happy Thanksgiving, langers, enjoy Cork, and be grateful for what we have.

“Thanksgiving?”

You mean you emigrated to a country that celebrates how it conquered the indigenous people every year?

I’d have my reservations about that to be honest.

Thanksgiving, the day when Americans sit back and be thankful for what they have.

Followed the next day by Black Friday, the day when Americans fight with each other to get all the shit they don't already have.

Some country

Bunch of disingenuous plastic bastards who are all smiles on the outside and hateful cunts on the inside

Much better to be a langer on the outside and a stunningly attractive man, woman or in-between on the inside like our wonderful Cork denizens

I see you fellas would rather fight than be mannerly, well I’m from Ballyvolane and not afraid of a fight. What did the indigenous people of Ireland call it before the Celts went there?

I see you fellas would rather fight than be mannerly, well I’m from Ballyvolane and not afraid of a fight. What did the indigenous people of Ireland call it before the Celts went there?
Calm down fella, you are going to get replies like that when you are stupid enough to start a new thread when the last one you started on the same subject is just five threads down on the main page.

And
Thanksgiving, the day when Americans sit back and be thankful for what they have.

Followed the next day by Black Friday, the day when Americans fight with each other to get all the shit they don't already have.

Some country
and you are so disgusted by modern consumerism that you abstain from the process, I’m sure. Or do you tramp around the country burning carbon, staying in hotels while Eastern European migrants cook your food and serve your drink for little pay and less dignity, you hypercritical, cranky bastard!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Kisses, Juozas (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼