Graham Linehan

She was in Dublin this weekend, Posie Parker. My god those trans activists make some racket with there whistles, and speakers , and their indoctrinated chants, it was relentless for 3 solid hours. Those poor gardai that were separating them must have serious tinnitus this morning. The posie Parker crew just had people trying to give speeches, like only women can have children, and women do not have a penis, seems logical. What's the deal there ? Is it that the trans crew are trying to drown out speech from being heard. I presume that's what it is, I'm mixed up now ,just who are meant to be the nazi facists???

She was in Dublin this weekend, Posie Parker. My god those trans activists make some racket with there whistles, and speakers , and their indoctrinated chants, it was relentless for 3 solid hours. Those poor gardai that were separating them must have serious tinnitus this morning. The posie Parker crew just had people trying to give speeches, like only women can have children, and women do not have a penis, seems logical. What's the deal there ? Is it that the trans crew are trying to drown out speech from being heard. I presume that's what it is, I'm mixed up now ,just who are meant to be the nazi facists???
Oh no, not the whistles!

I seen a small clip from that Posie Parker thing. There was a trannie protester i noticed had full Kiss style make up on. Looked like Gene Simmons and was waving a trans flag with a hammer and sickle on it. Some loo la next to it waving a trans flag with Lenin on it. And these people think they are the good guys!!!!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:15pm

More events ▼