Graham Linehan

More 'woke' madness, this time in Germany:

"The biologist Marie Luise Vollbrecht was to give a lecture at the Humboldt University in Berlin. Topic: why there are only two genders in biology. Activists announced protest, but the event had to be cancelled due to security concerns"

"The "Working Group of Critical Lawyers" described Vollbrecht's thesis as "unscientific, inhuman and hostile to queer and trans people".

For a small minority of the population they sure seem to try and impose their beliefs on the rest of the World.

And this effects you how?

More 'woke' madness, this time in Germany:

"The biologist Marie Luise Vollbrecht was to give a lecture at the Humboldt University in Berlin. Topic: why there are only two genders in biology. Activists announced protest, but the event had to be cancelled due to security concerns"

"The "Working Group of Critical Lawyers" described Vollbrecht's thesis as "unscientific, inhuman and hostile to queer and trans people".

For a small minority of the population they sure seem to try and impose their beliefs on the rest of the World.

Interesting point there are not two genders, I once visited Amnesty International HQ and they told me there are third genders, intersex. People that have parts from both genders. And everybody knows about those ladies in Thailand. We have to accept there are more than two genders.

I really don't get what all the fuss is about? Why do people get so animated about this trans subject?
Can't they be more like me and not give a shit?
Applies to both sides of the retarded deb8.

I really don't get what all the fuss is about? Why do people get so animated about this trans subject?
Can't they be more like me and not give a shit?
Applies to both sides of the retarded deb8.
It's a civil rights issue. One that involves sometimes competing rights, which makes it complex.

Would you make the same comment about gay rights or racial equality?

It's a civil rights issue. One that involves sometimes competing rights, which makes it complex.

Would you make the same comment about gay rights or racial equality?

Sweet false equivalence bro.

'If you don't share my views on x, you're against y and z'.

How to argue for dummies

Sweet false equivalence bro.

'If you don't share my views on x, you're against y and z'.

How to argue for dummies
I didn't say he was against anything.

I asked if he would express the same "i don't give a shit" attitude to other civil rights issues.

Try reading the post rather than responding to what you think I've said.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼