Graham Linehan

To be fair, he is blaming trans activists rather than trans people.

I don't agree with him, but I find the idea that it is somehow ok to publish his address, send hate mail to him, demand that he is not able to work etc etc because of his opinion on this issue insane.

I find the modern need to destroy someone and discredit their previous work instead of rationally debating the matter is deeply and profoundly wrong.

People laughing at this mans obvious distress at the breakup of his marriage are c*nts.

I find it startling that anyone would do so on a public forum much less be applauded for it.

I checked her profile.

She is cisphobic. Cisphobia is an irrational fear or hatred of straight people.

Take of that what you will.

Their argument if you wish to call it an argument amounts to 'either you agree with my very narrow definition of what is acceptable or I will destroy you'.

Universities in particular have become hotbeds for this nonsense with academics losing their position and being effectively black listed if they don't conform with the prevailing dogma.

Its mindless and its dangerous. In a free and liberal society anyone should be free to air their views without fear of reproach.

McCarthyism is alive and well in 2022.

Last edited:
To be fair, he is blaming trans activists rather than trans people.

I don't agree with him, but I find the idea that it is somehow ok to publish his address, send hate mail to him, demand that he is not able to work etc etc because of his opinion on this issue insane.
This whole issue is around trans people.
What’s it got to do with him, I’ll never know.
He should mind his own business really.

And how did they cause his marriage to fail?
This whole issue is around trans people.
What’s it got to do with him, I’ll never know.
He should mind his own business really.
Maybe he should, but all sorts of people give all sorts of opinion about things that are not their business all the time and they don't get their lives destroyed as a result. Graham was a spokesman on marriage equality, despite not being gay, and that didn't seem to cause an issue. Because his opinion on marriage equality was the "right" one.

As to how this caused his marriage to fail, intense pressure often causes relationship breakdown - be that work worries, financial worries etc, all of which he experienced as a result of this.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Living Images (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼