Graham Linehan

Can somebody please explain the negative sentiment towards Graham Linehan online?

I thought he was the cheery Fr.Ted co-creator and generally well liked and respected .

Now I see people emailing RTÉ to protest against his upcoming TV appearance !! It seems people have been calling the police on him also?

From what I gather he seems to have angered the LGBT community.

Can anybody expand on this a bit further ? What exactly did he say or do to get such a response ?

Can somebody please explain the negative sentiment towards Graham Linehan online?

I thought he was the cheery Fr.Ted co-creator and generally well liked and respected .

Now I see people emailing RTÉ to protest against his upcoming TV appearance !! It seems people have been calling the police on him also?

From what I gather he seems to have angered the LGBT community.

Can anybody expand on this a bit further ? What exactly did he say or do to get such a response ?

Slimeball Twitter Buddha, until his wokeness was shown to be entirely bullshit and the INTERNET turned on him. He's doubling down on his alt-rightness. https://twitter.com/Glinner/status/1086586919818014721?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼