Graham Dwyer Verdict..

The Verdict will be..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the mobile phone data is ruled as inadmissible it may lead to an overturning of the original verdict. The fucker will then run with the "I can't get a fair trial now" bullshit. Absolute scum.
Going on the Hutch trial as long the Gardai acted in good faith the evidence is admissable.

This was the ruling in his original trial. Best he can hope for is that he claim how unlucky he is that he's Irish...

Cos every other jurisdiction he walks.

Just not this one 🤕

Going on the Hutch trial as long the Gardai acted in good faith the evidence is admissable.

This was the ruling in his original trial. Best he can hope for is that he claim how unlucky he is that he's Irish...

Cos every other jurisdiction he walks.

Just not this one 🤕
Good faith or not, I think the court has no choice but to rule in his favour and grant him a re-trial. I think he’ll get it too. The prosecution will then have to try and convince a new jury with the rest of the evidence available that he’s guilty.

If the mobile phone data is ruled as inadmissible it may lead to an overturning of the original verdict. The fucker will then run with the "I can't get a fair trial now" bullshit. Absolute scum.
Absolutely, the mobile evidence was vital to him being convicted ergo he did it. Where or how this evidence was collected imo is irrelevant. A murderer is behind bars.

Good faith or not, I think the court has no choice but to rule in his favour and grant him a re-trial. I think he’ll get it too. The prosecution will then have to try and convince a new jury with the rest of the evidence available that he’s guilty.
Unfortunately the law isn't perfect. The alternative is mob rule. Judging by some of the opinions on here not sure that would work out too well.

Unfortunately the law isn't perfect. The alternative is mob rule. Judging by some of the opinions on here not sure that would work out too well.
No it’s not, but when mistakes are made it goes to appeal in the next court where a possible new judgement is made. That worked in Dwyer’s favour and showed the retention of data was ilegal. I can only see a re-trial.

No it’s not, but when mistakes are made it goes to appeal in the next court where a possible new judgement is made. That worked in Dwyer’s favour and showed the retention of data was ilegal. I can only see a re-trial.
I meant that the law isn't perfect as in he is almost certainly guilty rather than the error made at the initial trial to allow the evidence.
It's fairly clear there will have to be a retrial and without the phone evidence it'll be hard to make it stick.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Ger Wolfe
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼