Graham Dwyer Verdict..

The Verdict will be..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it has bigger problems than the lack of phone records tbh!

Firstly, there is no evidence that EOH was murdered and secondly, there is almost no possibility of finding an unbiased jury to retry him.
So he could possibly be out this time next year flying model planes in the foothills of the Dublin mountains ?

He could arguably get bail at least?

So he could possibly be out this time next year flying model planes in the foothills of the Dublin mountains ?

He could arguably get bail at least?
Possibly. The ECJ ruling is not due until next year iirc and then it would have to be heard by the Irish SC (and possibly ct of appeal) before he could be released.

He will in my hole. By the same barstoolers who said they'd kill Larry Murphy? Even Ian Bailey just gets a bit of verbal from people passing in cars. People are full of shit.

Say Dwyer will be walking around Bandon like a king and people cowering before him.
Yep. Always hear the same shite in these cases.

He will in my hole. By the same barstoolers who said they'd kill Larry Murphy? Even Ian Bailey just gets a bit of verbal from people passing in cars. People are full of shit.

Say Dwyer will be walking around Bandon like a king and people cowering before him.
Spot on, Pussy.

Being a murderer in that shithole would be a badge of honour. Had the misfortune of stopping off there during the Summer for an hour or so, grim would be a nice way of putting it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Ricky Lynch Band

The White Horse, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼