Graham Dwyer Verdict..

The Verdict will be..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ed-Brown-90-Day-Fiance.jpg
Lol, that's doxxing.

This weasel is nothing but a coward who used to bring a knife to bed to frighten his wife for his sexual fantasies.
Get a new idol m8.
Idol?

I just told you Da Mange still pops up from time.

If you think its a good idea to play INTERNET tough guy with a convicted murderer then best of luck to you.

You've no doubts that he murdered her but you don't know if you could convict him if you were on a jury??? :unsure:(aside from the fact that individual jury members don't convict people)
Jesus do you ever stop being obnoxious.

Yes, I personally have no doubt that he killed EOH, but juries don't convict on the basis of what they think. They convict on the evidence presented to them.

Each jury member votes as to whether or not to convict. That was entirely clear to anyone who isn't an idiot.

Yes, I personally have no doubt that he killed EOH, but juries don't convict on the basis of what they think. They convict on the evidence presented to them.

Each jury member votes as to whether or not to convict. That was entirely clear to anyone who isn't an idiot.
Another day, another schooling for the Shinnerbot :lol!:

This is why it's going to be impossible to send him down based on the decision of a jury. In the absense of any evidence, a guilty verdict will have been based solely on how they perceive him and what they "think" he may have done.

If the ruling tomorrow goes in his favor, he's getting out of jail.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼