Got myself a career

just got a great job from a big American company based in cork really over the moon about this because since i finished college know one has been taking people on, happy days

Just a word of advice - I am teaching my 6 year old son the difference between "Know","No" and "Now". He now knows the difference. You should really have covered this before you graduate primary school. If I were an employer and I saw that you use the term "know one" instead of "no-one" I would fire you on the spot as an illiterate.

Just a word of advice - I am teaching my 6 year old son the difference between "Know","No" and "Now". He now knows the difference. You should really have covered this before you graduate primary school. If I were an employer and I saw that you use the term "know one" instead of "no-one" I would fire you on the spot as an illiterate.

Oooooooooooo

And for mangling three sentences into the one?

Like "I saw a horse yesterday it was very nice I think I'd like to take it to France".

I prefer to. Split up my sentences. Properly.

Leave the boy alone - he's excited.

Good luck citdj.........

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼