Goodbye John..

The new interim CEO will probably go before the Oireactas instead of Delaney now. She has a degree in law and will be well able. This was allowed to happen. Rock was the only TD that spoke out and got fuck all backing.

Delaney has been living rent free for the last decade. The FAI pay the 3k monthly bill of his current home in Wicklow. The house is owned by Grainne Seoige and her ex-husband.

That brings his wage up to 396k a year.

Delaney has been living rent free for the last decade. The FAI pay the 3k monthly bill of his current home in Wicklow. The house is owned by Grainne Seoige and her ex-husband.

Pointi it would not surprise me.
At least We have a chance to get rid of him and the board now and make it about the people and players again not a gravy train.
I hope he is exposed now for the better of the game.
Imagine giving a loan back to the taxpayer's coffers that pay you. Maybe in 1922 but it's 2019 . I hope he gets shamed and a bit of jail time.
Disgusting person. A national embarrassment.

That’s the one that really stood out to me. Being paid the astronomical wage he’s being paid and also having his digs paid for. That’s gratuitous.

JD has pwned them all again.

Install a young woman of his choosing as CEO. Leave her to run things domestically. A Woman In Sport, and therefore by extension the FAI will now never attract a fucking syllable of criticism.

JD then as the newly-minted "Executive Vice-President with Responsibility for UEFA and FIFA Matters" gets to do all the fun bits of the job with all the Big Swinging Mickeys in Geneva.

The man's an artiste. What an Administrator.

Even Frank couldn't do this better

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Soviet Milk (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼