Garth Brooks sells 240k tickets

260799704_10221345712216890_7234928563902433381_n.jpg

I'm told that these are the only European concerts yerman Brooks is doing and many of the 400,000 going to see him are coming in to Ireland from abroad for the concerts.

Great news for the dublin hospitality sector and gougers in general. Mightn't be such good news for protecting people against Covid transmission.

I'm told that these are the only European concerts yerman Brooks is doing and many of the 400,000 going to see him are coming in to Ireland from abroad for the concerts.

Great news for the dublin hospitality sector and gougers in general. Mightn't be such good news for protecting people against Covid transmission.
stetsons are proven defences against the virus,

Very few actual Stetsons will be worn.

Have you seen the price of them?

This is the traveller model…
Yee haw boss

might make sense

I know one person who would go to see him, it makes no sense that he can sell 400k tickets here and that you wouldn't know a good few people who would even want to go.. that averages at 1 in every 10 adults in the country going!

My aunt is going, and I'd be surprised if she can name more than one or two songs. She just buys tickets for big events as if she has to, purely because of the hype. She's going to Ed Sheeran as well.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Frankie Boyle: Lap of Shame

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼