Gardai

The reality is that Guards from Macroom are sent to skibbereen to do road policeing and get 23.50€ for lunch. I doubt if there is anywhere in Skibbereen that charges that amount for lunch. Possibly Lissard house might charge that amount but is this going too far.

The reality is that Guards from Macroom are sent to skibbereen to do road policeing and get 23.50€ for lunch. I doubt if there is anywhere in Skibbereen that charges that amount for lunch. Possibly Lissard house might charge that amount but is this going too far.
What if they want dessert?

That is probably a "day subsistence rate" payable when you are away from your base. IIRC there is a low rate (€13 approx.) but since the Gurds are on a 12 hour shift they probably qualify for a higher rate. At the end of the day they will get what they're entitled to and no more. Personally I wouldn't fancy it...unless I was based in Macroom and living in Skibb. ;)

That is probably a "day subsistence rate" payable when you are away from your base. IIRC there is a low rate (€13 approx.) but since the Gurds are on a 12 hour shift they probably qualify for a higher rate. At the end of the day they will get what they're entitled to and no more. Personally I wouldn't fancy it...unless I was based in Macroom and living in Skibb. ;)
🤔
Are they all on 12 hr shifts?
Seems too long imho?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼