Gardai

Is aointentte Cunningham saying that the Guards will not take part in eviction even if they are subject to a court order. She could well do to clarify this.

Is aointentte Cunningham saying that the Guards will not take part in eviction even if they are subject to a court order. She could well do to clarify this.
She is now asking what is the role of the Gardai in evictions. This is beyond belief she doesn't know what is in her job description. How did she and others get up the ladder

Neighbour had a break in. Gardai wanted to know if my CCTV could have captured any evidence out beyond our drive but I was away and missus was unsure of how to access footage so when gardai called she gave them my number and took their card.

On my return I phoned the station giving them my name and number and asked for the distinctively named Garda saying what it was about and that I had some information relating to the precise time of the crime.

Was told that he was unavailable at that time but he'd be back in touch. That was weeks ago and I've never heard back. 😞

I had a guy threaten to kill me. I rang the cops. Yourman goes, if he turns up at your door ring us, otherwise there's nothing I can do.
How about ringing the psycho and warning him off like

Would they get rid of the Gym in Aglesea Street Station.
Guys in there after or before their shift causing extra card spaces to be taken up resulting in pure mayhem in the already crowded car park.
Whould the Supertinant in charge take note of my post pease. Just trying to be helpfull.

Would they get rid of the Gym in Aglesea Street Station.
Guys in there after or before their shift causing extra card spaces to be taken up resulting in pure mayhem in the already crowded car park.
Whould the Supertinant in charge take note of my post pease. Just trying to be helpfull.
It's the fellas in there during their shift I'd be more worried about.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼