GAA @ Wembley

Considering the covid situation hear and the prospect of there been little or no crowds going to inter county matches i ask should the GAA consider using Wembley as an alternative venue this year.
You could double up for both hurling and football semi finals and also play both finals as a double header.With the amount of irish in the uk they would be guaranteed at least 50 k per double header.

Considering the covid situation hear and the prospect of there been little or no crowds going to inter county matches i ask should the GAA consider using Wembley as an alternative venue this year.
You could double up for both hurling and football semi finals and also play both finals as a double header.With the amount of irish in the uk they would be guaranteed at least 50 k per double header.

Great idea.

No to foreign sports stadia (unless we do a flower lodge on it)

And what about the issue of the pitch being approx 20 yards short on either side? :D

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

27th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼