Firewood

Anyone recommend a place to buy seasoned Firewood
A few websites in Cork and Cork Firewood Company seem to have the most professional set up. Think they are based in Kilbrin

Anyone had dealings with this company or recommend anyone to deliver a good load of wood

No pun intended

A few websites in Cork and Cork Firewood Company seem to have the most professional set up. Think they are based in Kilbrin

Anyone had dealings with this company or recommend anyone to deliver a good load of wood

No pun intended

No pun intended denied

giphy.gif

got a massive pallet about 10 ft tall of that kiln dried wood off builders providers last year for the stove

great stuff so it is, think it was 350 for the lot inc delivery, still have at least 50% of it left i reckon

-------

there's a dude on fb too who at this time of year delivers 2 big bags for around 100 euro

can't find his number at the mo but if i do i'll post it here

No pun intended

got a big double pallet of it from builders providers last year , still going through it

350 inc delvery i think it was

Dairygold are doing 2 600kg crates of beech kiln dried 25cm logs for 499 delivered.

Tintean in kilbrin were doing 1 tonne gravel bag of softwood (spruce) around 180kg of timber in it for €35 collected. I don't know if it's still that price this year.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kisses, Juozas (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5pm

More events ▼