Filth fest yesterday,it went too far.

Now lads i dont mind the friday filth everything in moderation and all that. But DA BLONDE ONE AND PERSEPHONE went over the line yesterday. I was actually felt sick,and even NWB didnt want anything to do with it. Which shows the vile shit on here yesterday.

The board went to a new low. Had to be said.

chief-a-b said:
why? u seem to feel fairly strong about it?

im not against the fridayfilth thread tis grand but some of the stuff yesterday wasnt funny. Da blond one what you have to say for yourself missy.

CHANCE said:
Now lads i dont mind the friday filth everything in moderation and all that. But DA BLONDE ONE AND PERSEPHONE went over the line yesterday. I was actually felt sick,and even NWB didnt want anything to do with it. Which shows the vile shit on here yesterday.

The board went to a new low. Had to be said.

Oh for fuck sake chance get the fuck over yourself.

We were all having a laugh yesterday, we have the same sense of humour so why not enjoy it?????
People on here are free to have a discussion about thing that they find interesting or amusing.

There are a lot of threads that people put up here and I don't bother repsonding to them, mainly cos I either have no interest or I have no idea what they are on about. That's their business if thats what they want to talk about then thats their choice but myself and Perse and Bk and who ever else was involved in the thread will talk about what we want to talk about and if you have a problem with that then put us on ignore and don't bother reading our threads, it's that simple.

Now gwan away and do whatever it is you do to amuse yourself and i'll do what i wana do, as i'm sure other proc members aswell, we don't need your opinion on our personalities at all, that's our concern not yours.

Link please?

I'm too lazy/steamed to even attempt to look for the friday filth thread but it sounds someway interesting this week...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

26th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:15pm

More events ▼