Fianna Fail....but..but..Si nn Féin

The fools are also the ones who blindly join or follow political parties.

They are all mostly arrogant incompetent's and ideologue religious or self-intertest obsessed twats.

Vote on policies that are the most likely to credibly fix problems and not destroy the economy again.

Fanboys. The footballification of politics is complete. I know he gave his buddy a job without telling the rest of the cabinet but he's on my team so I support him no matter what. I know he didn't go to the authorities with evidence against his brother's paedophile activities, but he's on my team so I support him. I know he went to a golf outing during covid restrictions, bit he's on my team, so I support him no matter what. I know he posts instagram pictures of lobster thermidor he's just cooked while complaining about the cost of housing but he and his lover are collecting €300K of taxpayers money a year on salaries as part of my team so I support him no matter what.
(Insert name of any politician or any party wherever you wish)

And so forth....

:lol!:

She is from Derry like, she doesn't try hide her bias.

How can she be an unbiased political correspondence if she supports one party, maybe she should be an opinion based journalist instead if reporting on day to day politics?

If she gets wind of a scoop about SF she's hardly likely to pursue it.

#Concerning

How can she be an unbiased political correspondence if she supports one party, maybe she should be an opinion based journalist instead if reporting on day to day politics?

#Concerning

C'mon, most journalists have some sort of bias to a party. She would hardly get wind of a scoop anyway as she isn't that good a journo :)

#Concerning

It doesn’t matter. Everyone has an angle.

She’s pitching herself as “anti establishment” newspaper which is now owned by the Irish Times following the yellow pack readybaked “liquidation.”

Same as the barrister and university professor recently elected for The Labour Party, and of course the Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall following private school educated champion of the working class who posted the picture.

Now shut up and keep paying your taxes

:lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Crash Test Dummies
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼