FFG Government Ministers caught again

SoundMan

Seems Paschal is just the latest Government Minister caught being naughty. Top of the news in some outlets but here on PROC....Mick de dub is getting richer :rolleyes:

Paschal took 7 years to check out to see if he overspent on his election campaign.

His former Cabinet colleague and fellow FG member English didn't make proper declarations for years either. Bit of a common thread.

And then there was yerman Troy

Low standards in high places.

And of course SIPO is in Paschal's own bailiwick.

Seems Paschal is just the latest Government Minister caught being naughty. Top of the news in some outlets but here on PROC....Mick de dub is getting richer :rolleyes:

Paschal took 7 years to check out to see if he overspent on his election campaign.

His former Cabinet colleague and fellow FG member English didn't make proper declarations for years either. Bit of a common thread.

You are a full-time public servant spamming all day every day on behalf of Sinn Fein while giving our relentlessly about the state of our public services and other public servants.

This is easily your 20th thread attacking the government.

Its spam.

Admin should delete/move it.

If you don't want to discuss the fact that this is the third Minister from this government that has been caught with his pants down, the other two having resigned already, that's fine. But who do you think you are to dictate what others should and shouldn't find topical enough to debate?

You're quite active on other threads on the Langers Forum that discuss political parties but while you want to discuss opposition politicians to your hearts content you think that threads about Government Politicians being caught offside shouldn't be tolerated.

You're an even bigger hypocrite than Earl FFS

I think the total involved amounts to €140. Hardly The Italian Job stuff now is it?
140€??????

Don't know where you got that figure from. By Paschals own admission there was I think the equivalent of 6 man days (2 people over 3 days) and the use of 1 van. Paschal I think put it at a total of over 1000 Euros which I think sounds a VERY conservative figure.

And Paschal knew back in 2017 that there was an issue, but now as part of his defense for not addressing it sooner was, ironically, that it all happened so long ago.

At least Sinn Féin TD’s used “volunteers.”

😃😃

As for planning permission? SF TD’s just ignore it!
After all what’s a million euro?
“Standards? Make mine a double”

They’re all the same

😃😃

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼