Feminazi whingebag article #39374611183

It was some german fella called Braasch who was ranked 203 at the time. he beat serena 6-1 in a set and Venus 6-2

They were only 16 and 18 at the time but even at their peak if they challenged a guy in the top 100 they would have been easily beaten.
Something I read a while back, obviously I'd forgotten the exact details but point was the same.

Unless you're a bum, like Rox

It was some german fella called Braasch who was ranked 203 at the time. he beat serena 6-1 in a set and Venus 6-2

They were only 16 and 18 at the time but even at their peak if they challenged a guy in the top 100 they would have been easily beaten.
what
was the premise for those matches? was it for the wans to get big return advantage? i’m not questioning the outcome of it. if the fella won then he won.

it’s like the wimmin’s national team in the states losing to the dallas u15 boys buy the whole thing was played off as “sure by the end we weren’t trying and it’d be nice to give the lads a memory!”

other than the billie jean king game where it was all on the line for battle of the sexes it’s always fallen on the fellas side.

using snookers or darts as a base where relative strength doesn’t come into play, all things being equal wimmin should be pushing into the top 100 but i’d imagine the reason they’re not there or thereabouts is because of take up.

Fallen Sherock has performed to a very high level vs the men. There's no reason at all that a woman can't compete against men at darts.

As an aside, she won two games at athe 2020 World championship. Off the back of it her agent had a lot of deals lined up that would have made her a very wealthy woman.

The Covid came.

I'd expect as the womens game develops, a lot of them will reach the highest level. As has been said it's a numbers game.

Fallen Sherock has performed to a very high level vs the men. There's no reason at all that a woman can't compete against men at darts.

As an aside, she won two games at athe 2020 World championship. Off the back of it her agent had a lot of deals lined up that would have made her a very wealthy woman.

The Covid came.

I'd expect as the womens game develops, a lot of them will reach the highest level. As has been said it's a numbers game.
She's an excellent dart player even last year against Steve Beaton she gave a great account of herself even though she lost. I imagine the reason we don't see too many is simply uptake and interest.

20220626-123130.jpg

She had an eating disorder?

Jaysis how did she keep that quiet.

Have you never had a Christmas gathering, or birthday party, or NYE when all the relatively and slightly older ladies gather around and complain that growing up they were given dolls and forced into dresses when what they really wanted was a gun and to play cowboys and indians on the street wearing jeans with rivets on them and having a sheriff's badge?

I certainly have. Lamenting their status as women and not paying one bit of respect or heed to the fact it's not rosy for everyone. And sure, men could grow up to be tough and strong and run businesses, but now those men are being fucked out of it for being tough and strong and running businesses while women demand their rightful place as tough and strong and being put in charge of businesses too. Never mind the fact that there's plenty of men who never wanted to be tough, or strong, or run businesses. There were plenty of men who didn't want what was forced on them. But if they were to say that there'd be outcry. Imagine the man who said he wanted to play with dolls and be in the dress. There's plenty on here who'd be bordering on an epileptic fit if you said that.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Le Boom

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼