Feminazi whingebag article #39374611183

20220417-121451.jpg

Rape culture, eating disorder, my young adult books, Lou Lou bingo.

Another columnist phoning it in, in a week that has seen Irelands most brutal gay murders.

20220417-121451.jpg

Rape culture, eating disorder, my young adult books, Lou Lou bingo.

Another columnist phoning it in, in a week that has seen Irelands most brutal gay murders.

I can only say that ticking Catholic on my application to Ashton was a blessing in the skies. If I were accepted, I would have had about 10 kids with 14 different women by the age of 16. Thank god for the capuchin monks of Roco to show me the light and even despite that, I still managed to ride half the school. Thankfully monks can't get pregnant.

I can only say that ticking Catholic on my application to Ashton was a blessing in the skies. If I were accepted, I would have had about 10 kids with 14 different women by the age of 16. Thank god for the capuchin monks of Roco to show me the light and even despite that, I still managed to ride half the school. Thankfully monks can't get pregnant.

:lol!:

Maybe she's the greatest WUM Cork has ever produced. Every time she pushes a little further, waiting for the penny to drop.

Because she can't seriously believe what she writes like

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Laura O'Mahony and Guests
The Roundy, Castle St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Easter Beer Festival

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 1pm

More events ▼