Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

Surely whatever the thoughts are on this guy questions need to be answered regarding who are all these lads staying in the above building? If that was local to me I’d expect to know who they are. Nothing wrong with that.
He is just a crap grifting Nazi?

Stupid people just love this kind of stuff.

Do you "vet" or get consulted on everyone who moves into a rented flat or house in your area?

You cannot address the points?

Fair enough.
I can, but the problem with you is that you’ll just respond again with another pathetic post and I end up wasting my time with you again.

You can’t get a shitty low paid job without being vetted these days. You are vetted by the local Council before you receive a house/appartment. You are vetted by good letting agents/private landlords before they allow you to rent their property.

Any decent parents raising a family would want to know some information on a group of up to 100 men that moved in locally. Now if you think it’s ok to have a huge amount unvetted men or having zero knowledge of who they are move in close to your home, then to me you are not protecting your family. I like to keep my family safe.

Surely whatever the thoughts are on this guy questions need to be answered regarding who are all these lads staying in the above building? If that was local to me I’d expect to know who they are. Nothing wrong with that.
Why would you want to know? What difference would it make to you? This attitude that “residents groups” should be consulted about who can and cannot live near them doesn’t make sense. There is a planning system in place where people can make submissions about proposed developments. That’s it. No right to query who is living there.

You can’t get a shitty low paid job without being vetted these days. You are vetted by the local Council before you receive a house/appartment. You are vetted by good letting agents/private landlords before they allow you to rent their property.

Any decent parents raising a family would want to know some information on a group of up to 100 men that moved in locally. Now if you think it’s ok to have a huge amount unvetted men or having zero knowledge of who they are move in close to your home, then to me you are not protecting your family. I like to keep my family safe.
Job applicants need to be interviewed and qualifications/experience assessed which is a good thing right for a minimum wage job?
Most of which are now foreigners driving buses, working in shops and hotels etc.
1669648006927.png

You want a bus driver to be responsible and experienced etc?

Landlords want responsible tenants who can afford the rent and who are not going to wreck their property?

Unvetted men fleeing a war zone etc with nothing but the clothes on their backs are suddenly a threat as they seek shelter and refuge?

Do you and your concerned law abiding perfect citizen residents currently vet any single men who move into any local apartments or flats?

Ponti?

None of your business. What makes you think you have a say in it?
So Tara, presumably an immigrant in another country, gave an anti immigration grifter 300 notes to fight immigration 😂 what a time to be alive.
The irony of that particular comment was delicious 😙👌

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

11th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼