Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

Bit the immigration atm.is not vetted. What would you do with the local "baby machine "? I heard blighe on red fm. I was just wondering what qualified him as being far right? Would you be far right as you are pro vetted immigration, that's what he wanted ,he did offer his building skills to house 50%Ukrainians 50% Irish ,is that a quality far right nazis generally possess?

Bit the immigration atm.is not vetted. What would you do with the local "baby machine "? I heard blighe on red fm. I was just wondering what qualified him as being far right? Would you be far right as you are pro vetted immigration, that's what he wanted ,he did offer his building skills to house 50%Ukrainians 50% Irish ,is that a quality far right nazis generally possess?
The local baby machine would not be jumping any queues for a start and some paternal responsibilities would also be demanded.
I suppose Blighe stating that people have the wrong idea about fascism and trying to explain it fairly qualify him as far right in my opinion. I don't see vetted immigration as being the sole preserve of the right. What's wrong with protecting your population and hard earned securities? Blighe wants to stop immigration until we can look after our own first. We will never 100% achieve the latter in this country, people fall by the wayside in every society unfortunately. FWIW, I don't, like many who called into the show, believe he is a racist, just a xenophobe, opportunist agitator.

The local baby machine would not be jumping any queues for a start and some paternal responsibilities would also be demanded.
I suppose Blighe stating that people have the wrong idea about fascism and trying to explain it fairly qualify him as far right in my opinion. I don't see vetted immigration as being the sole preserve of the right. What's wrong with protecting your population and hard earned securities? Blighe wants to stop immigration until we can look after our own first. We will never 100% achieve the latter in this country, people fall by the wayside in every society unfortunately. FWIW, I don't, like many who called into the show, believe he is a racist, just a xenophobe, opportunist agitator.
Personally, I do not think any of his ire is directed at Ukrainians, I believe he is just bringing attention to the absolutely laughable immigration policy this shambolic excuse of a government has committed to.
The question still remains ; how can our politicians tell their European masters that Ireland is open to unlimited unvetted immigration with what is going on here with
the housing crisis, this shows a abhorrent disregard for those Irish in desperate situations throughout the country. Apparently asking this question is deemed to be "far right", laughable.

Fast forward a few weeks and Cork's very own Partridge gave him a decent enough platform to vent his ire at not being able to buy a hat and scarf(in the heat) in a charity store for Ukrainians only(an utterly ridiculous and divisive concept that should be stopped and banned). Of all the shops in Cork City he chose that one, but hey-ho,
I think the following day the shop was closed down due to legal reasons

I think the following day the shop was closed down due to legal reasons
Yeah I agree ,thought that was pushing it a bit far ,but are Ukrainians not getting all the benefits that irish people receiving benefits get ,why not open a free shop for those irish people too? I think that's the point he was trying to get across.
I don't know if its EU money or money from the countries coffers that is being used to do up accommodation for Ukrainians.
If its EU money then maybe the government may be on to something by using this money by increasing housing supply which can then be passed on to Irish people in need when Ukrainians leave,but in reality I cannot see many Ukrainians leaving,at least for a very long time.
Also it was highlighted that hotels are available and restaurants open in western Ukraine,just check booking.com, how is this possible, could those fleeing the east use those first?

Immigration at the moment is absolutely vetted.

Personally, I do not think any of his ire is directed at Ukrainians, I believe he is just bringing attention to the absolutely laughable immigration policy this shambolic excuse of a government has committed to.
The question still remains ; how can our politicians tell their European masters that Ireland is open to unlimited unvetted immigration with what is going on here with
the housing crisis, this shows a abhorrent disregard for those Irish in desperate situations throughout the country. Apparently asking this question is deemed to be "far right", laughable.
Nobody will be complaining when we are top of the Olympic medals table and winning world cups in 20 years time.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Soviet Milk (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼