FAO: Sunbed experts

Ta muchly ladies! I'll do a bit of research into the above & see what might suit me best. Am I correct to assume all of the above can only be gotten from salons?

If you want to avoid the streaks, then salon is best anyway. It's not too expensive for a one off occasion. About £25 over here last time I had one, and that was a couple of years ago.

Yes, but she CAN use it sensibly, which is NOT what your advice is. And the advice of someone making a buck out of it isn't going to be in HER best interests, it's going to be in the interest in bringing in the money.

Whats the bang with the capital letters there.
Trying to get your point across is it, well done.

She asked a question, I gave a straight up answer.
All you lot love to do is give lectures.
Did she ask for lecture, no. So why not just give a straight answer. Im sure we are all well aware of the dangers. We're not idiots and certainly understand the damage we are doing to our bodies.

I dont own my sunbed. i use them maybe once every year for a week. Cos i stay tanned all year round usually
I think im safe enough.
Now someone who actually went and bought there own, thats a different kettle of fish altogether.

Whats the bang with the capital letters there.
Trying to get your point across is it, well done.

She asked a question, I gave a straight up answer.
All you lot love to do is give lectures.
Did she ask for lecture, no. So why not just give a straight answer. Im sure we are all well aware of the dangers. We're not idiots and certainly understand the damage we are doing to our bodies.

I dont own my sunbed. i use them maybe once every year for a week. Cos i stay tanned all year round usually
I think im safe enough.
Now someone who actually went and bought there own, thats a different kettle of fish altogether.

You gave bad advice. I have a sunbed, but I don't have it for tanning. I've probably used it about 3 times in the last 2 years, and not for getting a tan.

If you're not confident enough, do NOT try and apply fake bake yourself. I think you need a few goes to get the hang of it. Last time I was home, I got a spray in Douglas(Falvey's). Really natural -just-back-from-my-hols-glow and lasted about a week. I'd avoid the sunbeds!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

THE TAN JACKETS

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼