Everyone Look At Me

I've reached 200 posts. Shower me with the praise and validation I so badly seek, tell me I'm great and offer your congratulations in various ways.

Congratulations. It took you ONLY one year. Amazing!!!! I love your witty remarks. I love the way you suck on my tits. You are the best, the very best. Have a drink on me.

The award for reaching the 200 mark is quite special! Here, take good care of it! I have been gathering that bellybutton lint ALL day!

Well done, keep up the great work! :)

I've reached 200 posts. Shower me with the praise and validation I so badly seek, tell me I'm great and offer your congratulations in various ways.

do it properly, Nic!

post every morning with a pointless & self-explanatory "good morning people" and an equally pointless and self-congratulory "good night everyone, i'm going to bed now *yawn*" and you could have hit 200 months ago

factor in a few "i'm eating a sandwich / internet connection very slow / lol" and pretty soon you'd be hitting a random figure, off the top of my head, say 49 thousand-odd posts without actually contributing anything

something to aim for, no?

Thanks guys, I can go to bed with that warm feeling inside that people actually like me, thank you so so much, there will alway be a special place in my heart for you two

do it properly, Nic!

post every morning with a pointless & self-explanatory "good morning people" and an equally pointless and self-congratulory "good night everyone, i'm going to bed now *yawn*" and you could have hit 200 months ago

factor in a few "i'm eating a sandwich / internet connection very slow / lol" and pretty soon you'd be hitting a random figure, off the top of my head, say 49 thousand-odd posts without actually contributing anything

something to aim for, no?

Wow, so much stuff you need to know to be a top poster. I don't think I'll be able to remember it all. Is there anywhere I can get grinds or a on-line tutorial would be great?

Wow, so much stuff you need to know to be a top poster. I don't think I'll be able to remember it all. Is there anywhere I can get grinds or a on-line tutorial would be great?

as a mere low, three-figure poster, i too am only learning, Nic

i can only aspire to clock up "contributions" in the thousands

i can only look on in awe and, hopefully, learn

hold my hand - maybe we can walk down this laborious path together..?

Thanks Crafty, it is a little daunting but we you on my side I fell like we can scale to the dizzy highs of PROC legends.

How about if we reply to each other's pointless posts with more pointless posts followed by yet more pointless post, maybe then we might feel like we've accomplished something in life that no one else outside of this forum understands, that would be really cool

Thanks Crafty, it is a little daunting but we you on my side I fell like we can scale to the dizzy highs of PROC legends.

How about if we reply to each other's pointless posts with more pointless posts followed by yet more pointless post, maybe then we might feel like we've accomplished something in life that no one else outside of this forum understands, that would be really cool

lol!

your turn...

By Jove, I think he has it :)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Gerald Ahern

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼