European Security

the financial shit will work itself out, let's be honest.

what we need to be talking about is european security.

russia have been the only major country to not want Britain to remain in the EU. their official line is "meh, we don't care", but putin is fucking delighted at all this, make no mistake. without the might and tenacity of the british forces we are significantly more vulnerable. sure they might hop if things got really ugly, but estonia, ukraine etc? i'd say they'd rather a nice neutral cup of tea. putin will be thinking to himself "nice one".

russia have been the only major country to not want Britain to remain in the EU. their official line is "meh, we don't care", but putin is fucking delighted at all this, make no mistake. without the might and tenacity of the british forces we are significantly more vulnerable. sure they might hop if things got really ugly, but estonia, ukraine etc? i'd say they'd rather a nice neutral cup of tea. putin will be thinking to himself "nice one".

They're still NATO members. That trumps being an EU member in terms of military allegiance.

are Russia gonna nuke us, m8?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼