European and Local elections thread.

I think he ran in local elections way back.
I cant find the reference on googling it.
He along with Terrance O Rourke Alf Smiddy Phil Flynn Fred Barry Roisin Brennan Mari Hurley etc a lot seem to be directors of companies and organisations all over the place.
I am offering myself to be a board director and after board meeting there would be no lunch.
I am sh.t hot in goverence issues.
Politicians send me a PM if you want to appoint me to some state quango.

Latest irish times ipsos poll has SF 23, fg 23, ff 20, Poll carried out on a face to face basis not over the phone or online,
Is it a Harris bounce? Support for SF has dropped mainly among working class urban voters,

Latest irish times ipsos poll has SF 23, fg 23, ff 20, Poll carried out on a face to face basis not over the phone or online,
Is it a Harris bounce? Support for SF has dropped mainly among working class urban voters,
A number of observations. Independents support has stagnated a bit, 17% not significant. Between them FF, FG and SF have 66% support. Doesn’t suggest a large anger with immigration to me. The three of them are not even slightly anti immigration. Interesting month ahead!

A number of observations. Independents support has stagnated a bit, 17% not significant. Between them FF, FG and SF have 66% support. Doesn’t suggest a large anger with immigration to me. The three of them are not even slightly anti immigration. Interesting month ahead!
FF steady on 20, is that mainly down to strong performers like The two Michaels?

FF steady on 20, is that mainly down to strong performers like The two Michaels?
I’d imagine so. Also I think FF Ministers not really in the firing line at the moment. Can’t remember the last time I heard from Foley, Donnelly or McConalogue. Micheál in Foreign Affairs is very unlikely to have any controversy or negative press about his own Department.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Best Of Cork Summer Special

City Limits, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼