ESB bill

leeside_rebel

Received bill in email this morning. I knew for winter it would be higher but couldn't believe it. Over €400 and this was after the government credit and esb credit taken off
I really can't think of anything crazy we did that would drive it up so much.
Last bill in november was around €180 after the government credit
Obviously we'd be turning lights on a bit earlier during winter and maybe in house more over Xmas using things. But I wasn't expecting it to be that , anyone else something similar?

Received bill in email this morning. I knew for winter it would be higher but couldn't believe it. Over €400 and this was after the government credit and esb credit taken off
Obviously we'd be turning lights on a bit earlier during winter and maybe in house more over Xmas using things. But I wasn't expecting it to be that , anyone else something similar?
Oh christ, im dreading ours now,

Maybe I've done something silly that caused it bit I honestly can't think of anything that was left on that would have caused it. It's kinda annoying now because obviously I'd like to avoid in future so it would be handy to pinpoint reason

Maybe I've done something silly that caused it bit I honestly can't think of anything that was left on that would have caused it. It's kinda annoying now because obviously I'd like to avoid in future so it would be handy to pinpoint reason
Top users on here lr

Think mine is roughly the same as last year . Around 550 for both gas and electricity for 2 months. That's with the credit. And also on a year 25% discount with sse I think so that is making a big difference.

More conscious this year though. Dishwasher has gone to quick wash 30 mins from 60 mins previously. Might have to dry a few things coming out but do what .

Washing machine went to 30 ° from 40°. Heard that on here!

Stove on very cold days which cuts down on heating as massive heat off it.

Think these are helping.

Dryer still being used due to shite weather.

Must see if I can change suppliers again soon and get another discount!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Light and Shade

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼