Epic moment from Alex Jones on Infowars

Saying the sandy hook massacre was a hoax.
you mean this one "Alex Jones has been ordered to pay over $49 million in damages to the parents of one Sandy Hook victim for “defamation” and “intentional infliction of emotional distress” for calling the shooting a “hoax” nearly one decade ago." its abit severe the punishment ? what happened to free speech and journalist rights

you mean this one "Alex Jones has been ordered to pay over $49 million in damages to the parents of one Sandy Hook victim for “defamation” and “intentional infliction of emotional distress” for calling the shooting a “hoax” nearly one decade ago." its abit severe the punishment ? what happened to free speech and journalist rights

Nothing has happened to free speech and journalists rights. Neither of those things allow you to publish lies.

Alex Jones knowingly lied about Sandy Hook. He made things worse for the victims and their families.

Finally, he is no more a journalist than I am the Queen of England!

Nothing has happened to free speech and journalists rights. Neither of those things allow you to publish lies.

Alex Jones knowingly lied about Sandy Hook. He made things worse for the victims and their families.

Finally, he is no more a journalist than I am the Queen of England!
He can’t be as bad as the crop we currently have

i wouldnt say he lied .. he gave an opinion that he considers sandy hook was a hoax ... is it fair that hes incurred punative damages of 49 million for expressing an opinion ... seems pretty severe... what precidence is that going to set for other journalists that may now be to afraid to investigate potential cases of fraud/injustices ect if they are at risk of getting sued with massive damages for expressing an opinion.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Onóir
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼