Epic moment from Alex Jones on Infowars

i wouldnt say he lied .. he gave an opinion that he considers sandy hook was a hoax ... is it fair that hes incurred punative damages of 49 million for expressing an opinion ... seems pretty severe... what precidence is that going to set for other journalists that may now be to afraid to investigate potential cases of fraud/injustices ect if they are at risk of getting sued with massive damages for expressing an opinion.
He didn't investigate anything. Investigations lead to facts, not opinions.

You know that sandy Hook wasn't a hoax, right? You know that Alex Jones chose to lie about it, and so add to the suffering of the grieving parents of murdered children. You know that, right?

i wouldnt say he lied .. he gave an opinion that he considers sandy hook was a hoax ... is it fair that hes incurred punative damages of 49 million for expressing an opinion ... seems pretty severe... what precidence is that going to set for other journalists that may now be to afraid to investigate potential cases of fraud/injustices ect if they are at risk of getting sued with massive damages for expressing an opinion.
What makes you think Alex Jones is a journalist, let alone an investigative one?

Fuck off you complete spoofer.

He didn't investigate anything. Investigations lead to facts, not opinions.

You know that sandy Hook wasn't a hoax, right? You know that Alex Jones chose to lie about it, and so add to the suffering of the grieving parents of murdered children. You know that, right?
how do you know that he did no investigation ?

This makes me so happy!

What an utter gowlbag of a human being.

I like that term ghoulbag I will adopt it.

I know little about this individual but it seems a sizeable amount of people appear to have blindly followed him and happily bought into his hate. Could the same happen in Ireland I wonder? I fear it could tbh.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼