Emiliano Sala

Tragic situation. RIP and thoughts with his family.
It is Gluck a person in his prime to lose his life with so many hopes and dreams just happy in a way they found his soul and the family can have a funeral or whatever.
For the family also it's important to have his remains because insurance companies will maybe wait 5 years plus to pay out on anything without a body. Desperate sad and I hope his family have some solace in getting his remains back. I hope they find the other soul also.
In Ireland we have never found the souls of Ciaran and Paul in the accident of Rescue 116.
Sad and brutal sad .
RIP Emilliano .

It is Gluck a person in his prime to lose his life with so many hopes and dreams just happy in a way they found his soul and the family can have a funeral or whatever.
For the family also it's important to have his remains because insurance companies will maybe wait 5 years plus to pay out on anything without a body. Desperate sad and I hope his family have some solace in getting his remains back. I hope they find the other soul also.
In Ireland we have never found the souls of Ciaran and Paul in the accident of Rescue 116.
Sad and brutal sad .
RIP Emilliano .

Well said Finbarr

Cardiff looking to wiggle out of the transfer and argue that the contract was null & void.

If this is the case, then Cardiff are a complete jokeshop of a club. They’ve used his death as motivation to help avoid relegation and gain the sympathy of others even though he barely met anyone at the club and now they’re unwilling to pay the fee they agreed for him. A serious lack of class being shown.

By right both clubs should just stump up the fee and pay it to his family who have suffered the real loss in all of this.

Emiliano Sala’s father has died, months after the footballer died in a plane crash in the English Channel, a politician has said.

Horacio Sala, 58, died at his home in Progreso in Argentina’s Santa Fe province, local media reported on Friday.

The 28-year-old Argentinian footballer, who had signed for Cardiff City, disappeared with David Ibbotson, the pilot of the Piper Malibu, after it crashed in the waters north of Guernsey on 21 January.

The Progreso mayor, Julio Muller, told the radio station La Red of Mr Sala’s death. “The partner of Horacio called me at five in the morning. The doctors were already there. When he left his home, he had already died,” Mr Muller said, according to local media reports. “He could never get over Emi’s death.” Mr Muller cited “a heart problem” for the father’s death.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-three-months-after-son-killed-in-plane-crash

Sad and brutal sad .
RIP Emilliano .

Great Post!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Peader O Callaghan

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼