Elon Musk buys Twitter

Site is fucked.

I go to twitter at say 10 AM,, read a few bits off my feed, notifications of a good thing in the 2.15 at Sandown etc.

I go back to twitter at 4.00 looking for a good thing in the 6.15 at Lingfield, but get the exact same feed I got at 10 AM.

I'll be penniless at the end of the m9ntb if this keeps up.

I don't know what that is.

I certainly know he's a horrible manager that I would never work for, but then again, sociopaths have always been able to get results in business.
He's Autistic AFAIK.

From my understanding of it (extremely lay person understanding of it), a lot of the emotional traits across those conditions are similar.

To be fair, with most companies running infrastructure at the scale of twitter, it's not whether or not they're up or down, it's how down they are. Something, somewhere is always broken, usually there's redundancy and resilience that makes it barely perceptible, with the occasional tick up in damage to the point that the public notice.

That latter scenario is very, very common in Twitter nowadays.

Did you just say someone with autism has similar emotional traits to a sociopath?

There is a lot of cross over when it comes to the emotional traits of both.
It's not nearly as "out there" a comparison as you are believing.

It is even discussed in autism focussed material.

"So, let’s discuss the idea of “sociopath vs autism”. In my own experience working with individuals diagnosed with autism and others with antisocial personality disorder (ASPD), it is evident that certain traits overlap."

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Toucan
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼