Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

Listened to 2 retired guards on the J Duffy show yesterday, some of there scumbags are as young as 12 years and cannot be touched by the law ,i would suggest that any attack on a guard be treated as an adult case where these scumbags would get time ,If a 12 year old shot and wounded a guard he would do time for it not much difference between that and ramming a car into a guard..

Listened back to rte late debate from last night. and sure enough Gould blamed Feena fall and feena gale for the events
in cherry orchard, he is a pity.
He is hardly going to blame his voter demographic now, is he?

It is much easier to just blame "da Gubbermint" for everything as to apply real logic to the cause of the events would not sit well with head office.

Otherwise, he is just giving carte blanch to 13-year-olds to go out and terrorise their local communities as a lazy politician with simplistic answers to complex questions especially on complex social and crime issues.

Listened to 2 retired guards on the J Duffy show yesterday, some of there scumbags are as young as 12 years and cannot be touched by the law ,i would suggest that any attack on a guard be treated as an adult case where these scumbags would get time ,If a 12 year old shot and wounded a guard he would do time for it not much difference between that and ramming a car into a guard..

I heard in the mister price in north main street the scumbags send their kids in robbing while they wait outside.
If the kids get caught they so what? The law can do sweet fuck all

Was friendly with a girl who worked as security in Roches Stores ,same story there except the would bring in the child to the shop, point out what they want and lash them then if they got caught.(Mainly our ethnic cousins at that time.)

I worked in a well known clothes shop in Cork and we had a "secret" name that we'd use over the intercom whenever we saw certain types come in. For example if I saw a certain type come in I'd be expected to page something like "Can John Murphy please come to the menswear till please" and then staff from all over the shop would come to menswear and start hovering around the suspected potential thiefs, until they eventually got the message and left.

In the whole time I worked there we never changed the name of the staff member once, so the "customers" must have copped on to it eventually.

I worked in a well known clothes shop in Cork and we had a "secret" name that we'd use over the intercom whenever we saw certain types come in. For example if I saw a certain type come in I'd be expected to page something like "Can John Murphy please come to the menswear till please" and then staff from all over the shop would come to menswear and start hovering around the suspected potential thiefs, until they eventually got the message and left.

In the whole time I worked there we never changed the name of the staff member once, so the "customers" must have copped on to it eventually.
Did you walk like Mr Humphries?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼