Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

I cannot recall the last time that I had to contact The Gardai.

Why do you feel the need to crawl to Anglesea Street or The Bridewell by the way?

You do realise that Gardai on patrol and doing response calls are not actually usually sitting around station

With reference to your mention of the 2 minutes and 20 seconds.
I was referring there to the length of the video clip and my point which you obviously has not grasped is.
Is there any proof there, that Gardai were even called ?

If you are so concerned about Garda response times, then send a query into Barry Mc Polin, he is the Chief Superintendent in Anglesea St.

That about sums up the level of your intellect Otto. I was making the point that it wasn't far from the Bridwell or Anglesea Street but it still took them nearly three quarters of an hour to arrive, when at most on foot it should have taken no more than 10 minutes, and a lot less when using car, motorbike, or bicycle.

If they were out doing patrols around the city centre then thanks to radio communication they could have been informed when they were even closer to the incident and thus have even less of an excuse for being so late.

The point regarding the video clip, which you clearly HAVE failed to grasp, is that even if the cops had been called it is highly unlikely they'd have arrived within 2 minutes and 20 seconds. In fact I'd be amazed if they'd arrived in double that time, so they may very well have been called by a passer by but just didn't make it into the 2min 20 second long video.

Contacting Garda management about delays in Garda response times, are likely to be as effective as emergency calling to the gardai at the station in the first place :rolleyes:

That about sums up the level of your intellect Otto. I was making the point that it wasn't far from the Bridwell or Anglesea Street but it still took them nearly three quarters of an hour to arrive, when at most on foot it should have taken no more than 10 minutes, and a lot less when using car, motorbike, or bicycle.

If they were out doing patrols around the city centre then thanks to radio communication they could have been informed when they were even closer to the incident and thus have even less of an excuse for being so late.

The point regarding the video clip, which you clearly HAVE failed to grasp, is that even if the cops had been called it is highly unlikely they'd have arrived within 2 minutes and 20 seconds. In fact I'd be amazed if they'd arrived in double that time, so they may very well have been called by a passer by but just didn't make it into the 2min 20 second long video.

Contacting Garda management about delays in Garda response times, are likely to be as effective as emergency calling to the gardai at the station in the first place :rolleyes:
Soundy its Bridewell not Bridwell

Look we have no idea of what other incidents that Gardai were dealing with at that time or at anytime for that matter

I always wonder here, when posters come out with the typical Garda response time.

I doubt you would.have achieved much anyway had you gone to either station as you had already called them

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼