Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

Imagine having to live in a shithole like this

Your man from SF/IRA comes out with this :

Mr Doolan said this constant community vandalism would “not be tolerated in Foxrock or Blackrock”.

He added: “Neither would a week of mayhem be tolerated in rural towns. And it should not be tolerated in Cherry Orchard.”

Obviously he is limited in his abilities but the good folk of Foxrock and Blackrock have a different outlook on life than the scum in the areas that his type represents.

Just out of curiosity there lads and to add some logical context to this

Can anyone guess what is faster please?

An emergency service response or to reach for ones phone and press record ?

The full duration of that video is 2 minutes and 20 seconds.

It is known nowadays that people use their phones to record footage like this rather than to actually call emergency services

Do any of you have any actual knowledge of whether or not anyone actually called Gardai ?

Just out of curiosity there lads and to add some logical context to this

Can anyone guess what is faster please?

An emergency service response or to reach for ones phone and press record ?

The full duration of that video is 2 minutes and 20 seconds.

It is known nowadays that people use their phones to record footage like this rather than to actually call emergency services

Do any of you have any actual knowledge of whether or not anyone actually called Gardai ?
That's a fair point, I called the gards because I saw a guy mouthing off a bit to a few bouncers at the end of a night and they dragged him back inside to more than likely give him a hiding.......he hadn't done much and definitely hadn't taken a swing at them or anything.......gards were there in less than a minute!!

That's a fair point, I called the gards because I saw a guy mouthing off a bit to a few bouncers at the end of a night and they dragged him back inside to more than likely give him a hiding.......he hadn't done much and definitely hadn't taken a swing at them or anything.......gards were there in less than a minute!!
Just wait for one of them now to rubbish that.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Aidan Killian - Comedian
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼