Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

So people in tents in our capital city is an example of an immigration policy that is working?
Allowing people in who've destroyed travel documents is a good idea?
Not asking people who came from countries with no direct flights to Ireland HOW they got here in the first place makes sense does it?
That's a separate discussion.

People and politicians can have that discussion without resorting the racist, xenophobic bile O Keefe and his cohorts are spewing.

Their behaviour is disgraceful.

There are immigrants who contribute more to the economy and society than they ever will.

That's a separate discussion.

People and politicians can have that discussion without resorting the racist, xenophobic bile O Keefe and his cohorts are spewing.

Their behaviour is disgraceful.

There are immigrants who contribute more to the economy and society than they ever will.
I never referenced xenophobes like O Keeffe in any post.
I never once said I'm anti immigration.
It'd be quite hypocritical seeing as I've worked all over the world.
Can you answer the questions I posed?

I never referenced xenophobes like O Keeffe in any post.
I never once said I'm anti immigration.
It'd be quite hypocritical seeing as I've worked all over the world.
Can you answer the questions I posed?
Eh....I replied a post about O Keeffe spewing racist guff on twitter and you subsequently replied to my post. You jumped in blindly again.

And no, I've no interest in debating further with you, as you generally can't be civil and will no doubt go off on another tangent as you have already here.

Eh....I replied a post about O Keeffe spewing racist guff on twitter and you subsequently replied to my post. You jumped in blindly again.

And no, I've no interest in debating further with you, as you generally can't be civil and will no doubt go off on another tangent as you have already here.
Asking you to answer the questions posed isn't being civil?
So having people living in tents by a canal is an example of policy working is it?

So having people living in tents by a canal is an example of policy working is it?
I made no comment on any immigration policy in my original post.

I'm speaking about your general behaviour on this forum which is shining through again here.

You've gone off on a tangent asking me questions about a topic I didn't even originally comment on! I won't be replying to you again. It's a waste of my time.

Why do you do this?

No one ever said that, and you know that, so why are you pretending that they did and then getting outraged.

It is extremely tiresome and makes actual debate impossible.

I made no comment on any immigration policy in my original post.

I'm speaking about your general behaviour on this forum which is shining through again here.

You've gone off on a tangent asking me questions about a topic I didn't even originally comment on! I won't be replying to you again. It's a waste of my time.
I made no comment on O Keeffe.
It's a thread discussing Dublin being a shithole.
Dublin is a shithole because of these tents.
These tents are here due to atrocious immigration policy.
That has nothing at all to do with O Keeffe.

Why do you do this?

No one ever said that, and you know that, so why are you pretending that they did and then getting outraged.

It is extremely tiresome and makes actual debate impossible.
Outraged?
I simply posed a question.
This thread is about Dublin being a shithole.
It's a shithole due to these tents which are here due to awful immigration policy and housing policy.
I'm just wondering what people think the long game from government is here as I don't have a clue.
Asking if tented villages being up is a sign of good policy is a way to get the conversation going.

Outraged?
I simply posed a question.
This thread is about Dublin being a shithole.
It's a shithole due to these tents which are here due to awful immigration policy and housing policy.
I'm just wondering what people think the long game from government is here as I don't have a clue.
Asking if tented villages being up is a sign of good policy is a way to get the conversation going.
You're in a constant state of outrage!

How do you think your current way of interacting is working to get conversation going?

You're in a constant state of outrage!

How do you think your current way of interacting is working to get conversation going?
Constant state of outrage?
The thread is called "Dublin...is a fucking shithole"
It's a shithole due to government immigration and housing policy.
I simply asked what's the end game?
1m refugees in tented villages?
100,000 refugees in tented villages?
20000 Irish homeless?
1m Irish homeless?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Troy Hawke - Comedy Stop Cork
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Indie/Folk Music

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm