Dreams

BBJ

We all dream, or so we're told.
I have the knack of waking from a pleasant dream and then going back to sleep to continue it. I can also defy gravity. i don't fly but I can walk without my feet needing to touch the ground.
Those are the nice ones.
I do have a couple that recur that are not very pleasant. Both are very similar. In one, I am going to be sitting my final exams tomorrow and realise that because I have not studied, I am going to fail ignominiously. In the other, I'm back in my selling days, it's coming close to the end of the quarter, and I haven't sold anything for months. I'm certain I'm going to be fired.

I lucid dream very easily. I do awful things.

rs-55275-00101496_lg.jpg

"I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving"

I regularly dream whereby the emotions I feel are something I've never experienced in real life. So it's difficult to process what I've felt.

Does anyone else get reoccuring dreams where you are either about to get laid by a hot chick or you are going somewhere important and then you kind of get lost in a maze with lots of doors leading nowhere and can't find your way back to find the hot chick to fuck and you wake up with a big horn on you all pissed off. I always get these kind of dreams. I know there is a meaning there somewhere. Must get out some Carl Yung stuff.

Does anyone else get reoccuring dreams where you are either about to get laid by a hot chick or you are going somewhere important and then you kind of get lost in a maze with lots of doors leading nowhere and can't find your way back to find the hot chick to fuck and you wake up with a big horn on you all pissed off. I always get these kind of dreams. I know there is a meaning there somewhere. Must get out some Carl Yung stuff.

It means you have cancer.

Sorry, m8.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

31st Mar 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼