Donald Trump autobiography.

I can confirm that I will be ghost writing President Donald Trumps autobiography and a publication date of mid 2021 can be expected. I have been in contact with him on a regular basis since the disputed elections and I can confirm he will soon be issuing a statement on the matter. Previously unseen evidence will be revealed which will verify the Presidents statements.

Id rather read the autobiography of the Donald Trump of this parish,
Stories of sessions in noels, back and forth to Boylesports and Barties,
Punch ups at closing time involving men some times,

I can confirm that I will be ghost writing President Donald Trumps autobiography and a publication date of mid 2021 can be expected. I have been in contact with him on a regular basis since the disputed elections and I can confirm he will soon be issuing a statement on the matter. Previously unseen evidence will be revealed which will verify the Presidents statements.

Autobiography NOUN
an account of a person's life written by that person.

Biography NOUN
an account of someone's life written by someone else.

Stick to flogging the Sky boxes.

EPIC pwn.

Bravo!

In fairness, he did say “ghost writing.”

A ghostwriter is hired to write literary or journalistic works, speeches, or other texts that are officially credited to another person as the author. Celebrities, executives, participants in timely news stories, and political leaders often hire ghostwriters to draft or edit autobiographies, memoirs, magazine articles, or other written material.

Verdict: NO PWN.

A ghostwriter is hired to write literary or journalistic works, speeches, or other texts that are officially credited to another person as the author. Celebrities, executives, participants in timely news stories, and political leaders often hire ghostwriters to draft or edit autobiographies, memoirs, magazine articles, or other written material.

^On point.

All celeb autobiographies are ghost written, Steve Collin had his done by Paul Howard although Steve claimed that the latter only helped him with the spelling.

It's hack work, these books need to be produced quickly.

He was more fun when he logged in as bells of shandon (rabid anti capitalist) arguing with himself as a faux top selling self-help author but with very poor grammar and spelling.

Translation: If Trump News gets off the ground I'll happily sell it if it's in a Sky package.

Correct.
Greedy has one again demonstrated a command of the language which has contributed to his status as a world renowned best selling author.

If only his innate modesty would allow him to reveal the titles of his numerous masterpieces, we could all indulge our wonderment in reality, rather than being forced to do so vicariously based on his narratives on a local talkpage :(

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Chris Kent and Gearóid Farrelly
The White Horse, Ballincollig

17th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼