Dog acting like a dog problem

đź‘Ť

she has water there for whenever she wants, maybe she is getting used to the house being a bit warm for her?

She was in with the vet last week for a check up and they seemed happy so I think she’s doing ok for the moment.. just needs to quit the guard dog routine :)
Stress takes a while to knock out of a dog. Time and patience.

Me favourite was a rescued and it took 10 years before she would roll over and let me give her a belly rub.

Parson Russell Terrier. Theeeee most loyal of dogs. Was lucky to have her.

Don’t want to be a pain in the hole bit if she’s barking outdoors it’ll drive the neighbours barmy
I’ve 3 fuckin yokes over the e wall( 3 different houses )
And honestly in at least 2 of the houses they just don’t give a Fuck about the non stop barking that sometimes goes on for hours
One of the prick owners was tackled about it by a female neighbour- his answer to her - he’s doing what dogs do 🙄🙄🙄cop out answer
Dog owners ( mines dead a few years)need to fuckin cop on if your dogs constantly at it

Can’t blame the dog——incidentally only one of those animals gets any sort of exercise

On topic. No such thing as a bad dog... Just bad owner.

Don’t want to be a pain in the hole bit if she’s barking outdoors it’ll drive the neighbours barmy
I’ve 3 fuckin yokes over the e wall( 3 different houses )
And honestly in at least 2 of the houses they just don’t give a Fuck about the non stop barking that sometimes goes on for hours
One of the prick owners was tackled about it by a female neighbour- his answer to her - he’s doing what dogs do 🙄🙄🙄cop out answer
Dog owners ( mines dead a few years)need to fuckin cop on if your dogs constantly at it

Can’t blame the dog——incidentally only one of those animals gets any sort of exercise
I don’t know if exercise and barking are linked, maybe you mean boredom?
She gets 5km every single morning, and at least 3 or 4 times a week she would get a second walk of the same distance

The barking is defensive, it is only when she can see people she doesn’t know. Other than that she doesnt make a sound.. but when theres something like workmen around like today its a nightmare

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Regan
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

14th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The Roundy, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼