Does rutland street reply to EVERY SINGLE THREAD?

Every.
Single.
Time.

Heh³

i know pad. you caught me again. you are the internet king and a genius etc etc etc.

how could i have been so stupid etc etc etc.

im so angray with myself now etc etc etc.

how will i cope etc etc etc...

i am going to log off now for 3 months,ineed the break.

The only way out of this for ruttY is to expose the truth about the information she received.

The only way for her to salvage her reputation is to disclose the nature of the information and the source.

She can do it either openly or pm me.

Otherwise she's finished on here.

The only way out of this for ruttY is to expose the truth about the information she received.

The only way for her to salvage her reputation is to disclose the nature of the information and the source.

yawn......

Whatever, you got your clue

If it's bs fine if it's not fine

I don't care either way, your reaction was enough tbh

Change the record will ya.

Like yourself it's getting very boring.

Nothing at all, bro.

Some days I lie in bed crying because I am young and forced to work for a living.

I want to be old - and live off the state.

Hint - you don't get OLD. You get OLDER.....Having worked from 1961 (my first ever holiday job was making shirt boxes) till January this year and with thankfully only 6 weeks on the dole during that time) I'm quite happy to accept the few bob that the nice people in both Sligo and Newcastle on Tyne send my way.
:p

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼