Does rutland street reply to EVERY SINGLE THREAD?

In fairness ruts the op is right. I don't want to cause you upset or anything but you are like a runaway train on this forum. If someone looked in here for the first time they'd be wondering why the place wasn't called Rutlandstreet's Place instead. All posts and threads here are filtered through you, you're totally addicted hook line and sinker.
I don't think there's any hope for you to
be honest. You're going to get worse and worse. You've probably set your sights on the 100,000 post mark.

What are you going to do about this internet problem you have rutland?
Nothing

In fairness ruts the op is right. I don't want to cause you upset or anything but you are like a runaway train on this forum. If someone looked in here for the first time they'd be wondering why the place wasn't called Rutlandstreet's Place instead. All posts and threads here are filtered through you, you're totally addicted hook line and sinker.
I don't think there's any hope for you to be honest. You're going to get worse and worse. You've probably set your sights on the 100,000 post mark.

What are you going to do about this internet problem you have rutland?

must try harder. there are many posters over the 10,000 mark which is the point of lunacy if you ask me. i include myself in that. the place is addictive. its ok to admit that.

before you know it paud or whatever alt you are you will have hit 5,000 and you wont know where the time has gone.

this place is the biggest waste of time i have ever had in my life yet i come back every day for it.

Why the fuck do people care so much? If ye get that offended by someone's post count on the INTERNET then maybe it's you that needs a break not her.

I'm saying this to quite a few on here not just paddy.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼