Do you now need a smartphone or a printer to attend a Cork county final?

This is the link to purchase tickets either on phone or on computer

The point is what is somebody without access to either to do. Not everyone does. Cork GAA should be mindful of that and of the many older and poorer but longstanding patrons who will be excluded from attending if these are the sole means of acquiring tickets. Maybe they can be purchased somewhere over the counter but I don't see any information on same. There is no reason why a kiosk couldn't be available outside PUC on the day.

The point is what is somebody without access to either to do. Not everyone does. Cork GAA should be mindful of that and of the many older and poorer but longstanding patrons who will be excluded from attending if these are the sole means of acquiring tickets. Maybe they can be purchased somewhere over the counter but I don't see any information on same. There is no reason why a kiosk couldn't be available outside PUC on the day.
If you bring your typewriter and a blank page with you and ask for Frank at the gate he’ll come out and type a ticket out for you no bother

Nobody has printers any more. That's what the office is for.
Worst case scenario you can pay a local internet cafe 50c to print it off for you.

Saw a bloke on Sunday trying to get in and he said he had no cash but I think the OP makes a valid point. The tickets say that they're non-transferable so, according to CCB and Universe their online partners for the tickets, you're not really supposed to buy one on behalf of someone else

Saw a bloke on Sunday trying to get in and he said he had no cash but I think the OP makes a valid point. The tickets say that they're non-transferable so, according to CCB and Universe their online partners for the tickets, you're not really supposed to buy one on behalf of someone else
Nothing stopping a family member etc using the old stock's card to pay for the ticket. Thats the name that'll be on the ticket.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:15pm

More events ▼