Do I have a leg to stand on?

When you're showing him pictures of the mould, throw a few in there of you kicking ass. Go past them fast though, so he has time to think about whether or not he saw what he thinks he saw. Then if he asks about it just say "Oh those are from the last place we stayed"

When you're showing him pictures of the mould, throw a few in there of you kicking ass. Go past them fast though, so he has time to think about whether or not he saw what he thinks he saw. Then if he asks about it just say "Oh those are from the last place we stayed"

heh heh, yeah, that could work.....or I could ask him to come and meet me in my gym, and have our little chat in the ring.

Take Ruttys advice and take loads of pictures,make a detailed list of everything that's wrong with the house (check that everything's working over the weekend),check your contract also see what your landlord has agreed to regarding the condition of the house etc...
Good luck!:)

one other thing: it's doesn't matter that you signed, he's still provided you with something that's unfit for use, and wasn't as described. he sdoesn't get to walk away from his obligations to ye just because he's got your signature

The mold exposure can make you ill for the rest of your life, so go with that. Also go with your missus has asthma and therefore the place is unlivable.

You need to get out of there, and it would be best to not take anything with you that may have become contaminated with the mold.

You need a doctor letter to the management saying that you have had emergency treatment for severe allergic reaction, are unable to live in your present environment, and must leave as soon as you are able to find another place to live because your health is being affected. If you have a family doctor he should write it for you, ask him if he can write it for multiple chemical sensitivities, or MCS once you have that you can pretty much walk away the same day with all your money back.

Photograph everything. Go to threshold. Sorted. Part of your contract includes language along the lines of "the gaff is liveable". Prove otherwise and it's the agent's and landlord's problem. Your initial look around isn't at issue. If it's manky it's manky. Simple as.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Danny Ryan, Ray Harrington and Guests

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼