Djibril Cisse-Benzema arrested (blackmail,sex tape)

Benzema was just passing on a message, as far as he was concerned, as a favour for a mate, is my interpretation.

That's a favourable interpretation of it. I think they have tapes of conversations between Benzema and the guys with the tape where he sounds a bit more like he's "in on the whole thing" as opposed to doing Valbuena a favour.

That's a favourable interpretation of it. I think they have tapes of conversations between Benzema and the guys with the tape where he sounds a bit more like he's "in on the whole thing" as opposed to doing Valbuena a favour.
He did Valbuena no favours. His mate was mates with one of the blackmail gang and he was passing on the message, but Benzema himself was presumably not going to profit as he is clear he is just passing on the message and is not involved beyond that. The transcript of the phone call is on page 2 of the thread.

Maybe favour for a mate is too favourable an interpretation, maybe the mate was threatened or coerced by the criminal gang, but I guess that's all speculation.

It is and tbf I haven't drilled too far into it.

If I were to guess I reckon Benzema is tighter with the gang than he is with Valbuena - and maybe lost the run of himself a bit in the go-between role. Maybe thought he was a quasi-gangster himself.

Still suprised that Valbuena didn't just pay up.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern : Kevin McGahern

Coughlan's, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼