Divorce

Each party can terminate the contract once notice is given and certain legal obligations are met.
Is this made clear at the ceremony. ? I could hear. " till death do us part " but nothing further on how to walk away.
I agree of both side want to get out it can be broken by mutual agreement but if one side does not want it broken it cannot be broken in my opinion.
I feel that Matlock is treating the case glibly she will loose a lot of clients if she gives cursory advice.

Is this made clear at the ceremony. ? I could hear. " till death do us part " but nothing further on how to walk away.
I agree of both side want to get out it can be broken by mutual agreement but if one side does not want it broken it cannot be broken in my opinion.
I feel that Matlock is treating the case glibly she will loose a lot of clients if she gives cursory advice.
I am treating it glibly because it is an utterly stupid question. I don't care if you think that if one party doesn't want to separate then the marriage contract can't be ended. 30 years or so of legal precedent says different.

The "til death do us part" line is contained in a religious ceremony. That is not a legal contract.

I am treating it glibly because it is an utterly stupid question. I don't care if you think that if one party doesn't want to separate then the marriage contract can't be ended. 30 years or so of legal precedent says different.

The "til death do us part" line is contained in a religious ceremony. That is not a legal contract.
Is it different in the civil ceremony?

For as long as you both shall live are the words by the registrar.
BTW Congratulations on your wedding. It was timely that you made an honest woman of hurself

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼